Since the coming into force of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), website visitors have the right to be informed in a specific and up-to-date manner on all data that is collected about them, the purpose of the collection as well as where and to whom this data is being sent.
This Cookies Policy of Alu Design Construction Civile SRL ("Cookies Policy") describes the different types of cookies that are used in connection with https://aludesign.com (hereinafter "the Website") owned and controlled by Alu Design Construction Civile SRL, Bucharest, sector 2, 58 Blvd Ferdinand I, entrance C, 1st floor, room 2 (hereinafter referred to as "Alu Design" or "we"), from which you access this policy on cookie modules. Alu Design determines the means and purposes of processing the personal data described in this Cookies Policy and is therefore the data operator (within the meaning of EU Regulation 2016/679).
This Cookies Policy can be updated according to the developments that we will operate on our website, and the additional information will be included in this updated document which you can find at https://aludesign.com/cookies-policy.html.
This Policy is meant to inform you about:
- Cookie types on our websites;
- Ultimate purpose of those cookies (functionality, preferences, statistics, marketing, etc.);
What is a cookie?
A cookie ("browser cookie" or "HTTP cookie") is a small file consisting of letters and numbers, which is stored on any terminal with an Internet access (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) and installed by request sent by a web-server to an Internet browser (eg, Firefox, Chrome).
Main cookie types
From the viewpoint of their life, there are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are temporarily stored in the history of the web browser until the user leaves the website or closes the browser window.
- Permanente/persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on the hard drive of the equipment used to access a website and are not deleted when the browsing session is closed. They are retained and reused every time the user returns to that website, but can be deleted at any time by the user, also having predefined validity periods.
From the viewpoint of the operator which is placing the cookie modules, there are:
- First-party cookies – placed by the owner of the visited website;
Cookies utilized on the Alu Design websites
Different types of cookie modules are used on the Alu Design website. These are:
|_pk_ref, _pk_cvar, _pk_id, _pk_ses||aludesign.ro||Count the visits and the traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us know the most popular pages and to see how visitors move around the website.||Optional||_pk_ref: 6 months / _pk_cvar, _pk_ses: 30 min. / _pk_id: 13 months|
How can you manage cookie modules
Visitors who do not want the visit to our website to be recorded have the option to uncheck "You have not opted out. Uncheck this box to opt-out”. Then the visit to our website will remain anonymous.
Users can configure their browser to reject all cookies or to tell the user when cookies are sent to the device. It is important to note that disabling or refusing to receive cookies may make certain services or options not work.
Details about disabling cookies in web browsers can be found by accessing the links below:
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Edge
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Cookie settings in Opera
Latest revision: 1 Jul 2019